Monday, January 26, 2009
The Gold "Plates"
Okay, so it is really common for kids to misinterpret what we are saying, I don't know why it is always so surprising, but honestly as a parents, those are some of the moments I live for. Tonight at Family Night we went over the introduction and overview of the Book of Mormon, why it is called that, who Mormon was, who Moroni was, etc.. So I like to quiz the kids and after Noah had successfully answered those basic questions, I was asking Elliot. She is brand new to Primary and bless her little heart, when I asked her what Moroni did with the Gold Plates, she answered, "He put them in the kitchen!" Plates in her mind being dishes... Man, Colin and I got a good laugh out of that one...then she quickly countered, "the table?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is the cutest thing I have ever heard!
OH MY GOODNESS! That is so cute!
Oh, how cute. Hey, that is a totally logical answer if you ask me!
That is darling! Your kids say the funniest things. As for the lady at gymnastics-you are TOTALLY normal! She sounds like a little too much!
So Cute. I used to call them the "paper plates."
Post a Comment