Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Grocery Smarts


Ok- so this was one trip to Albertsons- where they were having an awesome promotion- buy any P&G from a long list and for every $30 of these items, you get a $15 voucher for the grocery store on your next visit.. so I took a picture of this because for: a 9 MEGA roll of Charmin, Fiber One Pancake mix, 2 boxes fiber one bars, 2 boxes fiber one muffin mix, 2 toaster strudel, au gratin potatoes, 6 tuna/hamburger helpers, frozen green giant veggies, loaf of sour dough, and 20 yoplait yogurts- I spent $33 and SAVED $60!! So add this to what I spent last week on groceries- at ALBERTSONS, buying name brand food- I spent about $100, and saved $130!! with about $80-$90 in their fresh values, and about $40 in coupons!! If you live in Utah or Nevada- I have a link listed... seriously, if you think I did well- you should see what these Crazy shoppers can do!! I feel like I am beating the system! Get kind of a shoppers high, which is the OPPOSITE of buyer's remorse! And I am building up food storage..

6 comments:

Elise said...

I hate buyers remorse, and I love sweet deals. Nice work!

TulsaT said...

Wow, check you out!

Natali Thompson said...

Way to go! I need to be more motivated to find deals-I hate buyers remorse!

Kath said...

You are so good! You need to teach me to be diligent and actually pursue this! I want to save some cash!

E-$ said...

How clean is your house after hours of figuring that out?

E-$ said...

How clean is your house after hours of figuring that out?