Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Grocery Smarts

Okay- I did go to two different stores, Albertsons and Smiths but they are right across the street from one another so it wasn't THAT big a deal... it took me 45 min of shopping - I spent $100 exactly and saved $91 !! and yes Erin, my house is still a mess- but it would be anyway and I am up $91 bucks!! Truthfully, I still spend about the same amount a month- but I get WAY MORE food, and a different variety which my family digs.. and I am getting faster at planning my trip, and I don't impulse buy because I hate buying stuff that is not way cheap or I don't have a coupon for... I am turning into DAD!

1 comment:

TulsaT said...

I contacted your coupon class lady and she said that she is booked til March and I am on a waiting list. I am kicking myself for not going when I had a chance. Maybe you can teach me the tricks!