Thursday, January 1, 2009

Guitar Hero


So for New Years we had friends over to play Guitar Hero- Tessie- I am so sorry, for some reason the video of the boys is not on my Camera!! So after like and hour of practice last night- Noah FINALLY started getting the hang of it- and now thinks he is a rock hero. Today before we played- he went and put a rock outfit on...seriously it reminds me so much of my sister Jen in High School and College- man that girl loved any excuse to dress up... I especially like the shin guards and cleats...

and this is Elliot's version of dressing up- ALWAYS PRINCESS!!


Rock it Liam!!

Oh yeah- lets get Rowan in there on vocals!! Elliot obviously helped her get her rock star on... the whole time Rowan was singing "Im a rock star"...aka P!nk... Some things are totally worth the money....


3 comments:

TulsaT said...

What awesome pics! And a totally great present, you family will have hours of fun playing Guitar hero!

Kristie said...

Just have to say we played last night with some friends...I was really good!! Who would of thought I could be a Rock Star!! HaHa!! We'll see at your house tonight...Cute pics!

Hansen Family said...

I love rock band we play it at my sisters house it is the best!