Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Like to Play By Myself

Ellie went to her friend Savannah's house today and Tessie said that immediately, Savannah went to watch T.V. and Ellie went to her bedroom and started playing with all her Barbies. Tessie felt bad and went in there and asked Ellie if she and Savannah wanted to do something else, and Ellie said, "Sometimes I like to play by myself. At home I NEVER get to play by myself!" At that point Tessie thought "Fair Enough!" 

4 comments:

Nash said...

i love you last post. i remember with a brand new baby feeling relief when a more mature mother came around. i thought SHE knows what she's doing.
of course our parents went through the same learning curve.
hope all went well in salt lake. how is his gpa?

Hansen Family said...

That is so true I remember having to always have someone with me growing up I bet she likes a little alone time.

E-$ said...

Sometimes I like to play with myself....J/K

Betsy said...

That seriously cracked me up!