Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Colin's Commercial




So I finally saw Colin's commercial, but only because he taped it for me one morning. It is only on from 5 am to 5 pm- which goes to show that I DON'T sit and watch TV all day, or any of the day now that I am done nursing.. But notice that you can only see Colin's feet? That is because he is so much taller than everyone else that he had to stand like 4 feet behind the group.. His head is not really that small either :) 

4 comments:

Kath said...

I feel so privileged every time I see that commercial - I know someone famous! I have been chuckling to myself ever since Colin revealed to us that you can only see his feet and why. I must admit, though, their commercials are much classier than the others out there! Way to go, Colin!

Elise said...

Ha ha! I love the "behind the scenes" story. Funny. I would have never noticed that if you didn't point it out.

TulsaT said...

I love that they made him look smaller. Isn't that some form of discrimination against those of us with height?

E-$ said...

Colin's feet are like size 24, when he leaves his shoes on the floor- the kids crawl in them and take naps...I think he looks hot in the commercial...