
The other day Ellie started yelling from the bathroom, "Mom, MOM- there is a big NASTY bug in the bathtub!!" So of course Noah came running to check it out- "oh, it's a dead cockroach.." He was a little disappointed having seen many of them before- although not since we started getting the house and yard sprayed monthly... Anyway, Ellie came running back in, "It's a CROTCH-RACH!" Which, really when you look at the ugly little buggers, is a more apt name for them..
UPDATE: Phil called, he is our friend and pest control guy, to make sure that our kids were not finding cockroaches in the bathtub. Because if so, he would have the guy come out and spray up there... I thought that was so funny, because now I know that Kati reads this blog. Love you guys, that was too cute! The reason that we haven't sprayed up there is that it has been too messy and I was too embarrased to let anyone see it that way..
8 comments:
I think Ellie was right on with her pronunciation of it.
ewwwwwwwww nasty gross!
Oooohhh that's nasty! hate those things!!!
Ha! Awesome. :) Hey, loved the trip - - good, good times. I especially love the second picture down on your post of the trip. I have some serious man arms in that one. Time to hit the gym.
Sorry, I still haven't uploaded any trip photos - what a loser I am.
SIIICK! I would freak out. It looks like you had fun on your girls trip-that would be hard to get that many girls around at one time!
He he. She is so cute. And I like her name better.
That was laugh-out-loud funny!
This is a great story. My little sister Nicki used to call crutches crotches... Makes me smile still to this day!
Post a Comment