So, Liam found his toes last week. He really prefers to be barefoot because he can really grab them- and he likes his right foot better than his Left. Yes, you may have noticed that he is always on a girly blanket, and the other day, I took him somewhere with a pink bib on- confused everyone, but by now, honestly, I don't really care and grab the nearest thing.. He could care less, and I think it is really cute when Ellie actually shares her blanket with him.
5 comments:
he totally rocked the bib!
That's funny when i looked at the pic the first thng I noticed was the blue pj's and pink blanket I love it.
So cute! I love this stage of babyhood....is he doing this extra early or have I just forgotten the baby stages?
I love it when they eat their toes! That is my favorite. And he looks so cute doing it! The cute guy.
Wow--he is handsome! And getting so big!
Post a Comment