Thursday, April 3, 2008

Two more Noah-isms

Okay, I know that most people don't really care what Noah says- but since this serves as a journal of sorts for me, I like to record them..
1. The other day he was looking at his spaghetti sauce and said, " If there are onions in that, IM OUT!"
2. I was nursing Liam, and he looked at me and you could tell he was a little embarrassed because he was expecting his friend to come over and he said, "Mom, if Mikey's mom sees you like that, it will be all over the neighborhood in no time!" "What will be, Noah?" "That you were FEEDING Liam!" - I think he meant, that you could see too much..

7 comments:

natasha said...

it is a boob and i am totally putting it up over the neighborhood. tell noah, he can help me hang flyers. lmao.

Nicklepickle said...

I'm Caryn... My name is Caryn Nicole. Weird that I go by Nicki, I know. Your kidos are getting so big!!!! I haven't even seen your new one! I need to come play with my Little Ellie. I still love her just as much as always and will always say she was the most beautiful baby I have ever seen!

Nicklepickle said...

I'm Caryn... My name is Caryn Nicole. Weird that I go by Nicki, I know. Your kidos are getting so big!!!! I haven't even seen your new one! I need to come play with my Little Ellie. I still love her just as much as always and will always say she was the most beautiful baby I have ever seen!

Nash said...

That is tooo funny. I love how concerned he is about your image.
I remember Avery always trying to nurse her baby or squeeze her own "pings" (our word for nipples on kids) to see if anything came out.
Kids are so funny. I always forget what they say when it comes to documenting.

Elise said...

You will be so so so glad that you are recording this stuff down! He is a total crack up. I can imagine all of you 20 years from now pulling out the Noah-isms and just laughing so hard! Shoot--I want to be there!

Betsy said...

That kid is funny. Hey- I was showing a gal pal the hair flair site and she was wondering about headbands in addition to the bows/flowers. Do you have any photos of those? If you want to email me- it's carl0902@msn.com. I know you're busy- I'm just trying to get you some business!!

Camille said...

that is awesome! i love what your kids say, it always brings a smile to my face ;)