


Seriously- does it get any cuter? I think I am way more sentimental about this one because he is my last and I am trying to appreciate their ages and the whole baby stage. But he is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love to hold him, I love to watch him, and the kids do too. Noah asked if I love Liam the most? I said, "no" and he said "but he is just so CUTE!" and he is! I just wish he would sleep longer at night!
5 comments:
He is such a sweet baby. But while I appreciate that fact that you are enjoying him as the "last one," I am not convinced in any way that this is really your last one...he he...
is he still nursing?
my favorite is the picture with Noah sleeping cuddled up with Liam. I am a sucker for moments of big brother sweetness!
Your kids are so cute, even when sick. What is up with Ellie and fevers? Hot like FIYA!
OOOHHH! He is getting so big and so darn cute! I really want to earn the 80 points but unfortunately I am not Dr. Gray, I am just nurse Rose and I am stumped! (How many points do I get for landing Shepherd?) Seriously, I do think that it is time to get to the bottom of this, 106.5 is completely uncalled for!
Post a Comment