
So Karen, my mother in law, finally got the car she has been wanting for YEARS!! A cute little V-DUB bug, cream colored with a black convertible top.. It is DARLING.. Anyway, Jerry came down to get the car assessed by the dealership and then spent the night and today took Noah and Haley to their house for a visit (which is VERY nice of them..) So, while he was showing us the car and putting the top down and then back up- Ellie came running into the house and yelled, "MOM- that car put it's hat on ALL BY ISSELF!!"
7 comments:
that is exciting. when does noah get back? i am cracking up about the hat thing. too cute!
I love Ellie's little voice...I can just hear her saying that! So so cute.
Isn't it great having one less kid!! K, so I finally added to my blog thanks to you and Chiara!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂdeo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.
Your kids sure say funny things! That is so cool you met Chris Harrison? Is that who you were talking about? Do you watch the shows?
kristie, i didn't get my invite yet!
Nice. We're a VW family. I have a Golf (go figure) and Amanda drives a Eurovan (much utility, not minivanish). Much V-Dub luv.
Post a Comment