For those of you who are wondering about the whole "yellow" thing- well too bad... just kidding. My friend Kathryn teaches the "Color Code" and it is all about personality profiling. Colin is pretty well rounded with a primary personality color of YELLOW. Which means he seeks fun in his life from most situations.. This is how you have fun putting the kids to bed. It mirrors a story she tells about her father to describe the yellow personality. The funny thing about it is that when it stops being fun to Colin, he can't figure out why the kids won't go to sleep... He sees them so briefly each day - I love that he likes to play with them, they learn balance, and he is finally lifting weights again...l.o.l... But really- isn't this what daddies are for?
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
How a Yellow Puts the Kids to Bed...
For those of you who are wondering about the whole "yellow" thing- well too bad... just kidding. My friend Kathryn teaches the "Color Code" and it is all about personality profiling. Colin is pretty well rounded with a primary personality color of YELLOW. Which means he seeks fun in his life from most situations.. This is how you have fun putting the kids to bed. It mirrors a story she tells about her father to describe the yellow personality. The funny thing about it is that when it stops being fun to Colin, he can't figure out why the kids won't go to sleep... He sees them so briefly each day - I love that he likes to play with them, they learn balance, and he is finally lifting weights again...l.o.l... But really- isn't this what daddies are for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey Jaime. Send me an email to
littlebitoflove76@gmail.com
and I will send you an invite.
I went private because of my business...I didn't want clients to know everything about me. But...I don't want to shut out family and friends.
I am coming to Savana's baptism. I could take some pictures for you. I will let you know the days we will be there when we get it all figured out.
Collin is a cute daddy. The kids look like they are having lots of fun!
I love how you can tell he is holding Noah way up, then Elle, not so high, and Rowan, barely off the ground.
He is a good Daddy! Thanks for my newest addiction, that Red Mango was so incredible, althought Austin ate more than me because he loves raspberries.
Tessie
i love when dad gets home to
"help" put the kids to bed ( the kids sure love it)
Colin is a total yellow.. as am I. What a fun dad!
That is so funny-that is EXACTLY how Dave puts our kids to bed as well! MEN!!
A great way for Dad's to unwind from a long day at work. Cute pictures.
It's so hard to not sound like a mom talking to a child each night when I scold Ty for doing this with the girls. Ummmmm...we're trying to calm them down, right?
And then I remember my dad doing the same thing, and that's the type of thing I remember about my dad when I was really little. So I do my best to not say anything.
Post a Comment