Oh, this pic is ADORABLE! Man, are you on top of bloggin, or what? :) I haven't caught up with you in while - let's chat soon. :)
I remember the ice storm... It was freaking CRAZY!!! I took picture of the leaves and there was a 1 inch ice on top of them...
Hey, by the way... I need you address to add you to my blog... Email me at SpaceyStacey_07@yahoo.com
That is the cutest picture! I remember when he looked just like that!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, this pic is ADORABLE! Man, are you on top of bloggin, or what? :) I haven't caught up with you in while - let's chat soon. :)
I remember the ice storm... It was freaking CRAZY!!! I took picture of the leaves and there was a 1 inch ice on top of them...
Hey, by the way... I need you address to add you to my blog... Email me at SpaceyStacey_07@yahoo.com
That is the cutest picture! I remember when he looked just like that!
Post a Comment