Friday, November 21, 2008

Cousins and a Toilet Costume

Maddy and Cooper
Maddy and Noah

Cooper, Noah, and Maddy's arms..

Really? A toilet Costume? A few cousins? How could we not see THIS coming? Clearly they are all related. And surprisingly ?? Not on Colin's side... :) But my favorite part of the picture is my mom's tile reading, "Let Virtue garnish thy thoughts unceasingly..." in the background..

4 comments:

carey said...

so glad you are getting more use out of the toilet! Hey, can you tell me where I can find that jeans web site you were telling me about? I need some in a bad way and I just don't have it in me to try on 100 pair. Thanks!

Staci said...

That is probably the coolest costume I have ever seen... And what about a jean website??? I went to Nordstroms and tried on 35 different pairs and couldn't find a single pair I liked... Let me know as well what it is...

TulsaT said...

Who knew a tiolet costume would provide kids with hours and hours of make believe fun. Every house should have one.

Sorry I missed you and Erin at the park. I still want to meet her.

Happy thanksgiving, travel safe!

slymer said...

Okay- I will try to get the jeans link..