Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dopey Boys















Noah 10 1/2 months ....... ........ Liam 10 months
We made the Costume for Noah because his ears stuck out so far. When you took the hat off they stayed right where they are- because that is right where they are... Liam is actually wearing a pair of Rowan's leggings and not walking yet like Noah was.. Crazy, they are 5 years and 2 weeks apart to the day. My CUTE DOPEY BOYS!

6 comments:

Elise said...

Oh how cute! Cute little Noah and his cute little ears. Liam looks a lot like him in the face actually. It was probably weird to re-use that costume 5+ years later huh?

Hansen Family said...

i can't believe they look so much alike. I am still sure liam will walk before Peyton!

carey said...

CUTE! An Irish friend told me that (my) Liam's name fit him because he had "Irish ears." There ya go. :)

carey said...

PS - you're "tagged" (no pressure). ;)

Natali Thompson said...

They are darling. They look so much alike! What a cute costume...your kids all look festive and cute in the Halloween costumes.

Kath said...

I love it! They look so dang cute! I will never forget when you walked into the law school party with him dressed in that costume. Don't think I've seen anything cuter!