Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Beach Cruisin' RV






Okay- I must admit, I am not a huge believer in the RV...but Autumn got this 1985 Beauty for a steal and they use it to camp at the beach at least once a month.. Taking it and using it as a home-base for a full day at the beach is a GREAT idea. Plus her and her whole family go surfing so it is nice to be there early in the morning... But Honestly- the KIDS LOVED IT!! And if you know Autumn- we totally took it for a spin around H.B... Ah Yeah, cruisin' in the RV- which she has even hung pictures in... at one point she took it up a narrow alley to look at the backyard of a home that is for sale- and then stood on top to get a good look... Man I forget how much fun it is to hang with Erin and Autumn. They are nuts and totally get laughing, it was fun to just hang out again, like when we were in college.. just with a million kids now- plus a random neighbor kid...

5 comments:

Kath said...

That looks like a blast...and what a PERFECT way to do the beach! Erin cracks me up. She needs to come visit more often. Maybe I could beg her to teach my primary class with me. I am sure she would make it much more enjoyable than it currently pans out to be each week. Could use some of her great comic relief!

Autumn said...

Yeah a post about Babaloo!
That was so fun, cruising w/ 18 of us in the rv!
Fun hanging w/ you too!
For sure come hang in the rv this summer,
everyday at the beach!
p.s.- To be honest I didn't ever want an rv, but the beach beater rules! We actually leave this Sunday-Saturday to Jalama!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Natali Thompson said...

How cool is that? I love Erin-tell her hello for me.

E-$ said...

Yeah BOIYS!!
Nothing like cruising in the raper RV- 1980 in the house! Remember when we took it down the alley with the low-hanging power lines ? Ah- good times...By the way Autumn- your co-pilot is hot! ANd Skinny!

Betsy said...

"Good Time" in Erin's voice is going through my head right now... That looked so fun!