Ellie decided to smear lip plumper all over her face- she usually gets welts if I even kiss her while wearing it- She was all, "mommy, I pretty..." Umm tortured and swollen is more like it- and that is how lip plumper is SUPPOSED to work.
Here she is after she climbed up on the counter in my bathroom and put on her own makeup- she actually has been watching pretty well by where she smeared everything. Colin thought she was all bruised and asked what happened to her until he looked closely.. Girls are such busy bodies.. Still not sure what she put in her hair...
2 comments:
She is so dang cute and I love her.
this is so cute. i wonder if nya will be into makeup. how does the lip plumper look? i wonder if i will look crazy if i try it?
Post a Comment