
Rowan

Elliot, Maddie, and Haley
So guess what all the kids like to do while I am on the computer? Since none of them can actually play the piano you can guess what it sounds like... But I also thought that Grandma and Grandpa B would get a kick out of seeing the majority of their grandaughters having a great time with their old piano. We will get them in lessons eventually! Then they can hate the piano- but right now- they LOVE IT! Thanks grandma and grandpa!
2 comments:
Rowan looks just like Elli in that picture!! I totally thought it was her! Your kids are adorable!
Elli is soOOOOOOOOOOO "the cutest kid I've ever seen"!!!! She is just tooo cute. All of them are and I know this new one will be too.
Ever gonna come visit AZ?? HOw are you feeling? How much longer?
Post a Comment