Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Noah-isms

If you know our Noah, you know that he has actually won contests with some of the stuff that he says.. the most recent was while my parents were here. My dad was watching General Conference and their was a Young Women's choir, my dad said, " Hey, Noah, look it's the primary singing!" Noah responded, "That's not the primary, that's all the babysitters!"

5 comments:

carey said...

That Noah is too cute. :) Great blog, by the way!

natasha said...

that is too cute! anyhow, fun that you are my visiting teacher. roxanne will get you out to do it. we like going out to lunch so i think that will make it fun. anyhow, i would love a running partner in the spring! i can't believe you are even talking about running being preggers!

Natali Thompson said...

That is so funny! You have the most beautiful family! Congratuations on your next one!

Kath said...

I swear that is the funniest thing he has ever said (and yes, he says funny things all the time!) But I keep chuckling to myself about that one.

Kath said...

You totally need to post some more stuff...I check your blog every day and am anxiously waiting the next round of news from the B family. Course I guess I could just drive my little self over to your house and then we could bag the whole blog thing and just hang out and talk!