In the HIGH CHAIR....
The Bumbo seat.....
the bathroom floor while I was taking a
shower (Ellie joined her).....
The doorway bouncer.....
and finally, our favorite, on top of the pillow that is supposed to be blocking the top of the stairs...
The funniest thing is- she is my lightest sleeper and wakes up anytime anyone walks into her room..yet she will go to sleep anywhere the kids will leave her alone. She DOES get afternoon naps - Usually...
4 comments:
this is HILARIOUS! too cute. fun. glad to see you are blogging again!
FINALLY! I was begining to think my friends were ignoring my pleas for joining the Blog world.
I am so excited to hear from you and keep in better contact now. I don't know why life takes us away from our friends. =-) I still need details on the IUD baby! I cannot believe how BLONDE all three are, especially Ellie. I love your names, you helped me out, so I will start thinking. Honestly SO good to get just a text from you, I know you are busy. Hey, you have passed me up with babies now....you realize that! WOW! I would like to be done but want to drag it out cause I don't want to say I'll never have a newborn again. My memories have faded from when my kids were babies and it makes me so sad. Sorry I'm the friend who has too much to say. Email me or something. shanda.nash@hotmail.com Click on my name and you'll go to our blog.
This is Kathryns Sister-in-law Staci... I just wanted to say that those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen... I love them... Keep up the cute blogging.
Row-Row...could she be any cuter? She is such a pleasant, adaptable little thing...she never complains! And don't feel bad about the whole sleep anywhere thing...Brookie does the same thing...I think that is the joy of being the 3rd child.
Post a Comment