
My other sister lives on the edge of a canyon near the Irvine fires.
Okay, I am posting this one to pay tribute to one of the downfalls of living in SO. Cal. though I miss it terribly, both of my sisters who live there have had their cars packed and ready to evacuate if needed. Erin was evacuated from church on Sunday and has friends who went to the Presbyterian church that burnt down, and we are sad about the castle burning since the kids loved to find it on the mountain whenever we would go eat at Coogies in Malibu... Jen lives on a canyon near Irvine and if the fire came up- she really could lose her house.. Both are worried about the air quality and Erins kids have been coughing constantly... So, hopefully they can put the fires out soon so that I can go visit! I still love southern California, crazy though that sounds..

3 comments:
Glad you posted about the fires.! Yes, my in laws were evacuated at 3 this morning. There have been homes in their ward and neighborhood burned down. We think that there house is ok, but not sure. I think that even if it's not burned that the smoke might do some damage. It just makes you realize how quickly our lives can change. It is so sad. I hope your sisters get out ok.
Craziness! Hope Erin and the kiddos make it through the gross air issues (Jen, too...) I'm with you, there are still more upsides than down about living in southern Cali...I'd move there!
That is crazy! I didn't know that Jen and Erin lived that close...we wish them the best! Those are amazing pictures. Hopefully we can follow through with our visit-
Post a Comment