Monday, March 30, 2009

Track Break in HB

The Doughnut Shop

When we go to california, my kids favorite thing to do is walk the 1/2 mile to the doughnut shop on 17th street. They get to pick a doughnut and a drink, and then get to feed the pigeons and seagulls anything they don't eat- which means Noah doesn't get to feed them anything anymore- and he usually gets 2! We traded kids for a few days and so we had P-nut in this picture.. Ellie and "Nutty" have a great time.. both playing and fighting...

At the mall after dinner with my brother Ryan.. He was running across the sidewalk and through the parking lot- pushing the cart BACKWARDS- and the kids LOVED it.. He is what my sister likes to call a "FUNcle"..

Liam was here.

6 comments:

TulsaT said...

That last picture made me snicker.

Glad you had fun, good pics.

Camille said...

looks like you had such a fun time and every child needs a funcle...that is who my kids are playing with right now...love it!

Kath said...

I am cracking up at the floating baby bottle. So cute. I am so glad you finally posted again (not that I am one to talk - HA! It takes me forever to post anything!)

Elise said...

Ha ha ha. That last caption was cute.

Hansen Family said...

I love the " funcle" that is awesome. isn't it fun to watch your kids have som much fun with their cousins

Kath said...

I repeat: Get off of Facebook.