Monday, March 9, 2009

An Email from M.I.L

Colin's parents took Noah and Haley to their house yesterday because of Track Break.. Here is the email she sent me today: 

Today we did art; made necklaces with stylish buttons and charms; went swimming (new suits look precious); played on McDonalds play structure with cookie snack; ate lunch at home (good eaters); played board games; more art projects; hiked two more hikes (on the way home, noah asked what we were going to do today); removed a cactus sticker from a flailing Haley; painted wooden shapes for future art project; had TV time; had dinner (very good eaters of chicken, stuffing, and cauliflower); played gold gathering (?); bathed, had FHE...planned tomorrow....

I am so tired. We love them. Mamma B

4 comments:

Nash said...

what a fun grandma.
i love noah's hair.
so are you enjoying one less kid?

TulsaT said...

That list makes me tired and all I did was read it. We don't do that many fun things in a week.
She's a good grandma!

Hansen Family said...

What a good grandma I got tired just reading it, and she forgot to mention all the clean up between all the activities!

Kath said...

That is so cute. How fun for them and such good memories they are making with their grandparents.