Liam likes to make sure the house is in a constant and even state of chaos.. we have been calling Liam "the redistributer".. a friend suggested we change that his nickname to "Obama".. but I think Chris was right in suggesting that plain old "Chaos" is the most apt name for our little sweetie...
4 comments:
I can't believe how big he is getting. Sometimes I wish peyton would get into things then at least I would get a break from her. I could always clean up the mess later! She is my little side kick and where ever I go on the house she follows and wants to be right on my lap!
That is funny-you have your hands full. I can't believe how big he is already!!
I like Chaos, it fits him well.
oh, but he is so cute...I think he should be allowed to run the house in whatever fashion he desires!
Post a Comment