A house full of "big" kids, how fun!
That is such a cute little video! The cute guy.
he looks like rowan a little. he is getting big fast
This Facebook thing is really messing with your blog. Seriously! While I am glad we have all discovered Facebook...I miss the blog updates!
I couldn't believe how grown up he looked when I saw you at church a few weeks ago! Crazy.
Oh good heavens. Get off of Facebook and post something on your blog for cryin' out loud.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
A house full of "big" kids, how fun!
That is such a cute little video! The cute guy.
he looks like rowan a little. he is getting big fast
This Facebook thing is really messing with your blog. Seriously! While I am glad we have all discovered Facebook...I miss the blog updates!
I couldn't believe how grown up he looked when I saw you at church a few weeks ago! Crazy.
Oh good heavens. Get off of Facebook and post something on your blog for cryin' out loud.
Post a Comment