Monday, October 20, 2008

Thanks Guys!!

Lemonberry Cupcakes from Cupcakery

I did not mean to totally guilt people about my birthday- especially since I do not know when ANYONE in my own family's is- let alone all my friends!! I just thought it was funny that Noah totally called it.
So the next day, my two friends Natasha and Roxanne (who just had a birthday that I did NOTHING for....) came over and brought me a gift and a half dozen of the cutest and best CUPCAKES that I have ever had. It was totally sweet of you two and I REALLY appreciate it!! You guys are awesome!

4 comments:

natasha said...

i'm so glad that you liked them. i so wanted to eat the red velvet but i minded my manners and just coveted from a distance. how was the halloween party?

natasha said...

p.s. my birthday is march 24th...write that down! LOL

Alison said...

Those do look delicious!

Elise said...

I want to shove at least 3 of those in my mouth right this very second! YUM.