Okay- so the other day at Karen and Jerry's house- I think that Liam ate a dead Crotch roach (as my girls call them). Rowan said he did and it sure could have been little black cockroach parts around his mouth and that got me to thinking... what are the nastiest things my kids have eaten- VOLUNTARILY....
Liam- ate a cockroach
Rowan- ate some Mouse poison at the Lake House
Noah- ate some of his own poop- didn't like it, said it tasted "ucky"
and finally Elliot who not only dipped her pacifier in the toilet- but I caught her putting Rowan's shriveled, black, umbilical stump- BACK on the couch next to where I was changing Rowan at the time..obviously- it didn't taste too delicious either... maybe kind of chewy and metallic?
So to make me feel better about my mothering- what is the nastiest thing YOUR kids have eaten?
3 comments:
As funny as that was - I'm also feelinga tad sick to my stomach now... and I added Lindsey's blog to my family, I don't know if you had it or not.
BC
Wow, I don't think I can top any of those decidant choices. I think Austin might have chewed on a used cigarette butt once, but it was most likely my brothers or my moms, not some strangers. Not very exciting!
I think the cigarette butt from the park in Oregon is right up there with the poop for Noah - sick! Brookie tried to put a razor in her mouth...luckily it still had the plastic guard on it and I caught it just in time. Otherwise, let's hope my mom-paranoia continues to serve me well!
Post a Comment