Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ahoy the Mermaid!!



Okay so this is the prize for the guy in fantasy football with the lowest score that week. It used to be little yard thing- and suddenly overnight, mysteriously quadrupled in size! Then sprouted christmas lights! But instead of having almost life-size mermaid nipples in our front yard- I made the little darlin' a shell bikini top. Cute, huh? Now making swimwear... J/K. So here's to hoping that Colin's team can pull it out- we are already in enough trouble with our HOA over the play structure and trampoline...Save that for another post.....

5 comments:

Elise said...

SAweeeet!

carey said...

awesome. I didn't realize you guys had it. Love the lights and shells (was that to cover the nipples?)...I can't wait to have this in my yard...I have a feeling it's not too far off.

Hansen Family said...

I love the mermaid! But It would look better in someone else's yard!I love the top you made her I am sure she and your neighbors are grateful!

Nat said...

Love it! Nice work on the bikini!

Natali Thompson said...

Oh my...that is funny! I am glad it is you and not me-