So did you hear that the CDC did not get the right flu strain this year and there are some particuarly nasty bugs going around? We got our first one this winter.. Ellie has had a fever off on on for 5 1/2 days now... Lots of fun. So I am taking her BACK to the pediatrician- but forgot that Colin took my car to the shop this morning.. Yeah. So I am borrowing Colins Twin (childcare for Noah and Rowan) and his car to get there.. Did I mention that all three of us girls had fevers this morning? Seriously, not so fun this week. No idea what I would do without Chris and his wonderful Friday off Dentist schedule... Tessie, I know you offered but I don't want to expose your kids to this.. Thank you though!!
Friday, March 7, 2008
This Week in a Picture
So did you hear that the CDC did not get the right flu strain this year and there are some particuarly nasty bugs going around? We got our first one this winter.. Ellie has had a fever off on on for 5 1/2 days now... Lots of fun. So I am taking her BACK to the pediatrician- but forgot that Colin took my car to the shop this morning.. Yeah. So I am borrowing Colins Twin (childcare for Noah and Rowan) and his car to get there.. Did I mention that all three of us girls had fevers this morning? Seriously, not so fun this week. No idea what I would do without Chris and his wonderful Friday off Dentist schedule... Tessie, I know you offered but I don't want to expose your kids to this.. Thank you though!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It was shocking how out of "snowboarding" shape I was. Its been 8 years since I've done it regularly. (I still tell the story of how we lost/found Erin's keys @ Brighton. How is Erin by the way?) All the balance and movement came back easy enough, but I got tired so fast.
We moved back to AZ almost two years ago. DC was cool, but it got too cold and expensive. Glad to be back here.
Our whole family just went through the flu - fever, coughing, congestion, etc. Good times.
Hi Jaime, you are not going to know who I am - I don't think. I grew up with Colin and Chris, Marnae Thompson? Now Powell, anyway, I was looking at Chiara's blog and saw your link so checked it out and HOLY CRAP is the best words to describe what I saw! You are amazing! We just had our third and it is crazy. Will you please tell Colin hi and then will please tell Chris and Kristie to let me look at their blog? I sound really annoying. Well, I was excited to see that I could keep in touch! Here is my info if you want to...keep in touch.
mpowell@bendbroadband.com
http://bmpowellfamily.blogspot.com/
So sorry Jamie!! Poor ellie just looks miserable in that picture! I hope you are all on the mend!
I hope you guys are feeling better. I have given in to my dad's holistic ways this past month. We are feeling pretty darn good. I am hoping this is the start of something new....and good for us. if you are interested let me know and i'll give you the voodoo info. I am testing it on paul right now.
Sad! Ellie's little face is about the saddest thing I have ever seen!
how's ellie feeling?
Post a Comment