Thursday, March 13, 2008

Random kid- isms

Noah and the Bead
Noah came downstairs and said, "Mommy, you know those things we made necklaces with for preschool? I put one in my ear and now it's stuck..." Seriously, Noah? SERIOUSLY! I thought we had outgrown sticking things in ears, noses, etc... So before I scared him with the tweezers- I had to take a picture. Man, it was really in there! Probably because he kept sticking his finger in his ear to see if it was still there... I really wonder sometimes.



I tried to get a picture of this without ruining the moment, but it was so cute to watch the girls holding hands in the kitchen, as they watched the pest control guy spray for bugs... In real life it was bright in the kitchen and they are wearing cute colors- but you get the idea..



Colin is so obsessed with his i-pod that he takes it everywhere to entertain the kids. The result: Ellie thinking that she can listen to music anytime she wants- she totally knows how to work it. Even Rowan gently slides her finger across the screen.. Sometimes when she is on my lap and I want to type something on it I use her tiny finger for better precision- she just thinks I am including her..

3 comments:

natasha said...

i can't believe you found time to blog while getting ready to go to california!!! crazy lady. i got misty looking at the picture of the girls holding hands. you have your hands full but they have each other and that will make their lives that much richer. way to go mommy!

Amanda & Aaron said...

Kids sticking things in their ears/nose never gets old. Lincoln got a bead stuck in his nose once and I couldn't get it out - so we took him to John (the dentist) who extracted it with some dental tools.

Angie said...

No, it never ends. My six year old Zack stuck teeny pirate money(playmobil) in his ear because he wanted to figure out the "quarter out of your ear" trick that his Dad's coworker had done on the boys earlier that week. The doctor said Zack was his third "something in an ear" case that day. Great pix!