I would freaing LOVE to do your hair, even more just having you come would be a BLAST. Not because I'm so fun, but our kids could play and we could have adult conversation. Now that's FUN! I don't think it took us more than 5 hrs to get to your house,maybe even 4+. Paul would like that job, but his knee has messed up any physical jobs for at least another year. He can't run or squat. WHere is he making that kind of money, LA? Let me know if you are serious. I'd love it. We had buddy passes to SLC yesterday and sat through two flights, didn't get on. so bummed, no kids, 3 days at the kimball. Oh well.
9 comments:
jamie that one deserves its very own scrapbook page. so cute!
I would freaing LOVE to do your hair, even more just having you come would be a BLAST. Not because I'm so fun, but our kids could play and we could have adult conversation. Now that's FUN!
I don't think it took us more than 5 hrs to get to your house,maybe even 4+.
Paul would like that job, but his knee has messed up any physical jobs for at least another year. He can't run or squat. WHere is he making that kind of money, LA?
Let me know if you are serious. I'd love it. We had buddy passes to SLC yesterday and sat through two flights, didn't get on. so bummed, no kids, 3 days at the kimball. Oh well.
I'll do it for free if you are just needing highlights. If you need color just $5.
That is the cutest picture. I swear there is nothing cuter than daddys with their babies.
Adorable!
How cute is that?? Those are the best moments to catch! I want to see all these cute kids in person.
Could that be cuter? He is so sweet!
That little slide show above is soooo cool! You totally need to teach me how to do it!
so cute. i love cuddling with a sleeping baby!
Post a Comment