Such sweet pictures. Thanks for your comments. I would not mind living near you guys at all, seems like such an exciting place. Lots of families. We are looking into a school in South Carolina for med device sales. Now that he's officially graduated we are ready for the next step. I know it's a little difficult to get into pharm.sales, unless you know somebody. Thats the direction we are taking now. He just needs someone willing to give him a shot. He's so good at learning new things, he researches everything. It's nice to know we have such good friends. Let us know if you find out any news. I take it you aren't coming. WAHHHHH! I wish I could come up there.
2 comments:
Such sweet pictures.
Thanks for your comments. I would not mind living near you guys at all, seems like such an exciting place. Lots of families.
We are looking into a school in South Carolina for med device sales. Now that he's officially graduated we are ready for the next step. I know it's a little difficult to get into pharm.sales, unless you know somebody. Thats the direction we are taking now. He just needs someone willing to give him a shot. He's so good at learning new things, he researches everything.
It's nice to know we have such good friends. Let us know if you find out any news.
I take it you aren't coming. WAHHHHH! I wish I could come up there.
My grandkids are the cutest ever!!!
Post a Comment