Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hair Bows!


For all of you who didn't know, I have a little mini- hairbow business. I sell to some of the Children's stores around here, but my best customers are my friends. I also make Rhinestone Pacifier clips, and the cutest ones have the baby's initial in the center.. Here is my little poster I made but it doesn't show the plain bows which I make as well. I make the tights headbands with the strap to make bows interchangeable, so if at all interested, let me know!

5 comments:

Granum Family said...

Hi Jaime! I'll definitely add you to the list. I keep telling Kristie to start one too. And could your kids be any cuter???? I would love for you to make some bows and stuff for our girl so I'll let Kristie know. Thanks!

Kath said...

About time you started doing a bit of advertising :). I totally need to buy more stuff from you...I want to be THE best customer.

natasha said...

i will fight katherine for the best customer spot and i only have one daughter! HAHA. when can i come over to place an order?

Chiara said...

ahhhh....I wish I had a girl to deck out with cute bows...I LOVE big bows....dang-it! But when my daughter decides to join the family I'll be calling you for sure!

Nash said...

This is what you were doing when I met you. I love them. check out refinedsugaraccessories.com. My friend here does all the bows for her inlaws ribbon store. Come down and we can go shopping there. Looks like you already have a good resource.