Monday, June 16, 2008

Motivational Posters

my sister sent these to me in an email and I will warn you that some are very offensive. There are a lot more but some would not up load and I didn't try some of them... So if you offend easily, don't read them-







Okay- It takes A LOT for me to laugh out loud at things, but man, these did it. I tried to forward the email but for some reason only one made it. I tried not to put any with swear words on my blog.. although some are borderline, some down right crass.. but so funny...

7 comments:

Autumn said...

YOUR SIS SENT THIS TO ME TOO!
I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY!!

Amanda & Aaron said...

Friggin hilarious.

Amanda & Aaron said...

My favorite....

http://www.cynical-c.com/archives/bloggraphics/demotivators_1836_7699930.jpg

natasha said...

send the email to me so i can send it off to michael and eva!

Nash said...

what was offensive? pretty sad on the chubby girl in the hall.

Chiara said...

Bill and I got a great laugh!! Thanks!!

Natali Thompson said...

Those are so funny. I love the new picture you put on your header-they are all so cute. That was also a fun slide show to watch! You have a darling family.