Liam Anderson Bringhurst
December 24th
7 lbs 9 0z. 20 in
So, what did you get for Christmas?

We got a baby boy at 1:47pm on Christmas Eve!
The labor and delivery were a little rough on me- my epidural was not working for reasons unknown and let's just say, I have NEVER wanted a natural delivery and now I know why. OUCH!!!!!!

He was officially 3 weeks early, but by the look and size of him, we think that there must have been some date errors. Since we were never sure and had to rely on the ultrasound, it is entirely possible that we were off by a week or two on his due date. He is our biggest baby yet!
December 24th
7 lbs 9 0z. 20 in
So, what did you get for Christmas?
We got a baby boy at 1:47pm on Christmas Eve!
The labor and delivery were a little rough on me- my epidural was not working for reasons unknown and let's just say, I have NEVER wanted a natural delivery and now I know why. OUCH!!!!!!
He was officially 3 weeks early, but by the look and size of him, we think that there must have been some date errors. Since we were never sure and had to rely on the ultrasound, it is entirely possible that we were off by a week or two on his due date. He is our biggest baby yet!
Colin rushed home shortly after the delivery to get some Santa stuff ready for the big kids (ie: put together the trampoline.. while there was still light) and then he came back to join us at the hospital while Ellie and Noah went with Grandpa and Grandma Bringhurst to Tessie's house for a Christmas Eve get together. Colin spent the night and Christmas morning at home, filming everything for me since I had to stay at the hospital. They DID have to wait for mommy to open all the presents from us and each other..
Here is Noah holding his baby brother. Liam is short for William which is my dad's name, and Anderson is Colin's dad's middle name- so for all of you cared, that is how we arrived at the name..
With Rowan
With Grandma Susie and Rowan. Ellie was a little unsure of the whole thing and was being a little stinker on Christmas so we still don't have any pictures of her holding him.. Maybe later..
Otherwise; the kids seem to be adjusting okay, Rowan is doing fine and we were the most worried about her. She DOES like to steal his pacifiers, but is very sweet to him in general.
So, thank you for all your love and support!
12 comments:
CONGRATS!!! How funny, I thought your email meant that you were considering putting up pics. of MY Liam on your blog for some weird reason. YOUR Liam is just darling - CONGRATS! (what a perfect name, too!!)
congrats mommy!!!! can we have noah w/or without his sisters over?
First of all, I can't believe you blogged 2 days after having a baby! Ha! Ha! Congrats Girl, for sure a Christmas you will always remember!!
He is so cute... Glad everything went well... I feel for you with the whole epidural thing... Mine didn't work either and it was HORRIBLE!!!!
I can't believe you had your baby already! How exciting, and what a cute little guy! I am so glad that you had a safe delivery and a healthy baby! Nice tax break too huh? :)
Way to go, Jaime for getting the news out there so fast and for having a natural delivery! I don't envy you on that part. I was just checking the status of the name decision and was so excited to see it was decided on!
He is beautiful!!! But, then again, would we expect after the other three cuties! I can't wait to see him.
He is adorable! Congrats! What a great Christmas present. You are going to be one busy mommy-good thing you have lots of energy. Good Luck-Take care and congrats again! Aimee
OK! I am so glad I checked your blog. I'm also glad you updated it quickly. CONGRATULATIONS! I really like his name and think it fits nicely with Noah.
Strange that Ellie is the one having a hard time. How are you feeling, sometimes the aftermath is the worst (as far as your body and such)?
I hope we get to see you guys. You have now had two kids in the 18 months since we saw you last. Crazy.
Take Care of yourself. What a crazy Christmas, but a great memory.
CONGRATS Jaime! Your little boy is beautiful. We are so happy for you guys. All the best to him, you, and your family!
Congratulations!! What a cutie. I love the name Liam. We have a friend that has a Liam and just named her new baby Finn, so you two must have the same taste. I had a similar epidural fiasco with Ava, and there was nothing scarier than planning on it, getting the needle in the spine, and not having it work.
Oh sooo sweet! What a great Christmas present! I Love the name Liam that that was my vote for names! Nohl & Becky Smith were the only ones I knew but now I hear Mindy Wright has a Liam ( did you know her from law school?) What a beautiful baby I love him in his stocking.
We went in New Years Eve and had our twins New Years Day! It makes for a great memory but believe me they got the raw end of the deal this year. It was their first Bday and we ended up being at a family party! Thank goodness they were too young to know. We will be better parents next year!
I haven't even posted their b-day pics. But you inspired me...if you can do it with a baby a couple days old! What an inspiration.
Post a Comment