
Okay- this was the sweetest story so I had to share it! This is my nephew Cooper and he is in Kindergarten. The other day he and my sister had a "date" and while eating he was telling her about Taylor, a girl in his class. He said, "Mom, she is so funny! and then went on to tell her some other stuff, like; the kids sometimes make fun of her because she has to wear pull-ups, and that she doesn't talk very well, and sometimes they call her my girlfriend because I hold her hand to help her walk- "But I don't care." Well Erin left it at that and didn't think more of it until she went to the class Christmas party. This sweet little girl's aid came up to my sister and said, "Your son is one of my all time favorite people! He can get Taylor to do anything. She will do stuff for him that she won't even do with the therapist. He is our secret weapon when we need her to do things. He will hold her hand to help her in from the playground, he gets her to talk and interact better then anyone. He is SO SWEET TO HER! and believe me, most of the kids are not. ." Now, we all knew that Cooper was a nice kid, but to be so insightful and loving at age 5! I just had to share this story and brag about my wonderful nephew.
2 comments:
that is amazing. i hope my son is like that. we are reading a christmas book called, "redheaded robbie's christmas story." it is awesome about those kinds of things but we don't have living, walking proof!
Cutest story I have ever heard! What a very special, sensitive little guy!
Post a Comment