Sunday, December 9, 2007

Elliot the "Mommy"

I wanted to take a picture but I think that it would be considered offensive, so I will just tell the story. I was cleaning up dinner and had told Rowan to go get a diaper (which she did) and I then told her to take it to daddy.. A little while later I looked over and Rowan was lying on a changing pad legs up in the air, bare bum, and Elliot was very competantly changing her diaper. I helped her a very little- told her the tabs go in back- but she even smoothed the front out and velcroed the tabs to the front like a pro.. It wasn't very tight, but she totally could have changed the whole thing by herself. She then said, "I'm a MOM!". I asked, "does that all it takes?" and she said, "YEP!"

5 comments:

Natali Thompson said...

That is funny-it sure would be nice if that was all it took! :)

Kath said...

That is impressive! I love our little Ellie...she is so so so so cute!!!!

natasha said...

that is so hilarious!

Nat said...

Wow! You might not be the only one changing the little mans diapers, what a big helper! Miss Ellie cracks me up!

carey said...

This is so cute...you'll be glad you've written this down. :) Did you two have fun last night? Our cheeks still hurt...