Sunday, November 11, 2007

I DID IT!!


So I finally went and got Rowans 1st year pictures taken- Sucessfully. Well sort of. She wanted nothing to do with the photographers assistant and had to be sitting on something to actually hold still and not run away, but we got a few of her. We went while Noah was in preschool and Elliot was actually pretty helpful- or at least not a monster. I MADE AND APPT. this time and of course it was totally mellow the day I went. So now we have the Christmas pictures scheduled for next week and that should be another choatic day. I am hoping for 1 good one. Noah is in the cheesy smile stage and Elliot is easily distracted and looks away, and Rowan runs away, so the good new is, it shouldn't be too hard to choose just one picture- since I am not confident that it is even possible, but we will try. I really do like the place, it is called Portrait Innovations and it is nation wide- I usually just get the cheapest package that comes with the CD of the whole session. Then I have total access to any of the pictures. So here are a couple of my favorites from Rowan's session:


Colin thinks she is scowling in this one and maybe she is but I like it anyway.


By far her favorite chair of the session and we should have done it last because she pitched a huge fit when we tried to get her out of it- the problem with it was that she wouldn't stop rocking, really fast..


We have one of Ellie at a year with this same chair and background, wearing a pleated skirt- so we tried to sort of match it so they could go on the wall of their room together. (Their room is apple green) I wish we couldn't see the diaper cover but, oh well, her expression is cute and will look darling by the serious one Ellie took at one year. So anyway, I did it and I am proud of myself!

5 comments:

Kath said...

They are darling. Row-Row is so cute and has such an adorable little personality. I love to watch her walk...it is so cute! If you have an extra little one of her pictures...send one my way!

Natali Thompson said...

Those pictures are beautiful-she is so darling...good luck with the Christmas pictures!

natasha said...

i love the pics. they came out just gorgeous! congrats on surviving the day!!!

Nat said...

These turned out so cute! I wish my experience at portrait innovations was this good! May the force be with you for christmas pics!

Staci said...

I love the new pictures... They look really cute... Good luck with the Christmas Pictures