Okay you guys- this blog is mostly for family to have pictures of and to stay on top of the day to day lives of your grandkids who live far away from you. Since you can't see them very often I thought that you would love it! However; it appears that you don't even check the blog! My friends do and they see my kids all the time! Consider yourselves reprimanded and my address better be in your favorites or your book marks!! I am going to check! And sign in so you can comment on my postings so that I know you are checking it!! Notice I did not say names since you are all neglecting it! I love you and I know you love us, so, show some interest!!
2 comments:
I know how you feel! I am constantly emailing my parents to "remind" them to look at the blog that I created for them as well. Funny! I like your new purse as well...that is really funny. I am the opposite-I think I have more bags and shoes than clothes! :)
OK, really hymer, those pictures are for Grandma. You should know that Dad doesn't know how to turn a computer on
Post a Comment