On the 30th I helped drive kids from Noah's preschool class to the Pumpkin patch. We paid for Ellie to go also and they both had a great time! I figured this would be the best party to help with this year since things are just going to get more Chaotic!
Rowan did make a darling bee and I love this picture in front of my parents house. Ellie wore this costume last year so if anyone want it for NEXT year- it's an 18-34 month size!!
Halloween used to be my favorite Holiday. I love candy and I love to dress up. However; I DO NOT love how crazy and emotional my kids get, and how stressful it is to actually get them IN their costumes when they are excited and amped on sugar. They DO look darling though and I think I will love it again in a few years. We handed out a lot of their trunk or treat candy at our front door later- so we are already getting near the end of it. Great idea, Erin, by the way!
1 comment:
Hymer...your family is so beautiful. I can't believe how many you have and how big they are getting. Their costumes are so cute! You are such a good mom. I thought of you as we drove past Vegas a week ago!
Post a Comment