Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Fantasy Football Toilet

Okay- So Noah's School Teacher came to the house to look at bows and I had ribbon COVERING my table and window seat- not to mention mail, etc... anyway as I was apologizing for the constant mess that IS my house, and how embarrassed Colin would be that she saw it this way, she said, "Um, houses with 4 kids get messy- tell you husband what is really ruining the room is that toilet sitting right there! What IS THAT?" So I had to explain that the toilet is the loser prize from Fantasy Football and it will be there until the next football season.... So for all of you who wonder what my kids do to the toilet- here is what Liam does... Elliot and Rowan like to play driving in the car with it...  and surprisingly enough my kids did not break the tank cover- I think John did as he guiltily delivered it...

3 comments:

Chiara said...

Please tell me that the toilet has never been used for its real purpose. Because if it has and your kids are playing with it like that...I might have to stop being your friend!! ;)-

Hansen Family said...

I would have to hide the toilet in the garage or something. it ewould drive me crazy in the living room

slymer said...

The deal is that you HAVE to have it visible in your front room or no fantasy football next year... Now I think that is a WIN/WIN situation but Colin disagrees...