Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa is NOT Leaving Ellie ANYTHING!



LOOK at what she did to her little sister's hair... right before cousin Christmas pictures Too!! I am trying REALLY hard not to slap the child- as it is she is up her room and will probably be there until Colin gets home tonight... (It is only 2pm...) I swear- all I was doing was packing THEIR clothes upstairs.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Her pretty hair!

5 comments:

Elise said...

Yikes. Maybe you could turn it into a cute bob-type cut? He he he (nervous laughter). HO HO HO Ellie. . . here's a lump of coal.

Kath said...

Wow. She definitely took a chunk out. Holy cow. Hopefully Santa will take pity on Ellie...if not, well...probably justified. Though Cody would probably step in and play Santa no matter what she did. He loves her.

Amanda & Aaron said...

"Don't hit her, don't hit her, don't hit her...."

TulsaT said...

Go ahead, hit her!!!! Just kidding, but you are better to take a picture and send her to her room. Your a good mom.

Now you have to post a pic of the after haircut to show us how you fixed it.

Hansen Family said...

that sucks jamie! aspen did that to her self once but I think we scared her bad enough that she won't do it to her sister