JOY TO THE WORLD!

Thank you Everyone who sent us letter in with your Christmas cards!! I love to hear what everyone is up to- but I noticed that since I follow a lot of your blogs, I already knew a lot... isn't blogging a great way to stay in touch?? I love it!
Okay- 2008...Well I guess the biggest news was that Liam was born last year on Christmas Eve- after the Christmas Letter was posted. I went into Labor early Christmas Eve morning and when Colin woke up- I started crying, saying, "I don't want it to be today...." but regardless of what I wanted he came, Colin rushed home to set up the trampoline, and Liam and I spent Christmas morning in the hospital with a dead Cell phone. I kept telling the nurses- I gotta get out of here, I have 3 kids waiting to open presents at home!!! So 2008 was a big year for Liam. He is almost walking, has four teeth, and I cannot believe my baby is going to be 1!!
Elliot- started preschool this year and is in gymnastics. She is moving up a level already and is quite a natural at it. She is still very stand-offish at first but once she warms up, will love you forever- and want you to carry her everywhere.. she is a little mommy and loves to mother the rest of the kids.. If I tell Noah to be home in an hour from the neighbor's house- she will add " and watch for cars!"
Jaime is halfway to getting her Physical Therapy license switched to Nevada but may have to work part-time to get it.... not sure how that will play out yet- stay tuned... She is still making hair clips, headbands, pacifier clips, etc... and you would think that her girls would look cuter but most days we are just lucky to get all four kids in the car on time...
Colin is working as a Personal Injury attorney and luckily there is still a market for letigious injuries and so his work has not been affected too badly by the economy.. He still loves to play basketball on some inner city team, fantasy football, and golf..
This year we got to spend some time at a Beach House in California with my family, and the Lake House in Idaho with Colin's... both trips were AWESOME and we feel very blessed to have family in both places and who WANT us to come en masse and crash for weeks at a time.. Both sets of grandparents continue to help as much as possible and adore our children. Our kids have no idea how lucky they are- but hopefully will realize it as they get older. We feel extremely blessed in a lot of ways and are grateful for our four healthy, energetic, talkative, independent, talented, and bright children- even as close in age as they are.
Have a wonderful Holiday season!! We were just lucky enough to get hit by the worst snowstorm Las Vegas has ever seen... and it has made it more festive, although my kids refuse to wear jackets in general... We wish you all a safe and VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
2 comments:
What a great idea to post the Christmas letter on your blog! I am sooo copying you. Love you guys!
What a year! I am so proud of Rowan for potty training. Tell her tessie said good job big girl. Thanks for everything you have done for me this year, I have much to be greatful for! Merry christmas!
Post a Comment