PEOPLE- This is VEGAS!! There is snow on our palm trees! Notice the total ghetto clothes from Christmas two years ago? We just don't buy snow clothes here. The kids LOVE IT!! And I must admit that it does make everything seem really festive.. NOT that I would want to LIVE IN IT everyday for a whole winter- but definitely fun once in a while!! Plus- think of all the cases Colin can get of all the Las Vegans who can't drive in the snow.. :)
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
It's Beginning to Look A LOT Like CHRISTMAS!!
PEOPLE- This is VEGAS!! There is snow on our palm trees! Notice the total ghetto clothes from Christmas two years ago? We just don't buy snow clothes here. The kids LOVE IT!! And I must admit that it does make everything seem really festive.. NOT that I would want to LIVE IN IT everyday for a whole winter- but definitely fun once in a while!! Plus- think of all the cases Colin can get of all the Las Vegans who can't drive in the snow.. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Isn't this CRAZY?? There's a good 8 ish inches in our backyard. Holy crap!!! I'm FROM here and I've never seen anything like this in this city. EVER.
We might as well be in UTAH for crying out loud! This is nuts! So does this mean we get a few less days of 110 degrees next summer to make up for this mess? I think it's only fair. The kids love it, though, and it definitely helps the Christmas mood. I was on the road for a bit today...let me tell ya, Colin should have some new business from this for sure...Nevadans can't drive when it is dry, let alone in the snow! Seriously!
You got as much snow as we did! it is fun for a minute but i am going to be so sick of the snow pretty soon.
That is amazing! Vegas...huh. We almost went to St. George for Thanksgiving. Oh, and Happy Anniversary! That is so great. Did you ever get those cute hats in?? I got your cute Christmas card-you have a darling family!
I heard about your snow in Vegas!!! My s-i-l lives there and she was building a SNOWMAN...that is crazy! We have had so much here in Oregon! Seriously I think it is over a foot! They canceled church last week and today. And lucky me...school was canceled all week long too! Crazy weather! So 2 weeks Christmas vacation just turned into 3!
Looks like you guys are having fun in Vegas! Scrolled through lots of your pictures...Happy Anniversary! loved the Hallowen pics...funny cotumes!
Post a Comment