Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Noah's First Day of Kindergarten






Noah started kindergarten yesterday! He was so excited until he got in the classroom. Then he was a little timid. There is a picture of him walking with his arms folded.. I think that in trying to be good- he actually forgot where he was and tried to be Reverent instead. Hey, if only he were actually reverent at church, we would be in great shape- but the teacher would be wise to take what she can get at school! There are 31 kids in his class! I think they limit it in older grades but not kindergarten!! We are lucky though- there used to be classes of 45!- now all the parents pay for full day.. So far- one day in and he stayed on green.... so at least we started with good behavior!!

5 comments:

Natali Thompson said...

That is so cute! That is a ton of kids for one class. Does he really go all day? My kids started first grade today-our first time all day and I about died! Noah is darling-I bet he will be an angel.

Elise said...

Oh, your Noah is in Kindergarten! Cute pictures! I love the one with all of the kids in line and all of the parents taking pictures in the background. Your mom said that he was totally "ready" for school. I told her that didn't surprise me. :)

Amanda & Aaron said...

Congrats to you! (and to Noah). Can you believe he's in school already? Lincoln started full-day kindergarten too - we were ready for him to be gone all day.

Mindy and Marty said...

Your babes are BEAUTIFUL...you guys are blessed to produce such handsome children, their coloring is gorgeous and yes, you look very similiar to your girls at that age! wow.....I love our two Liams!
Mindy Wright

Autumn said...

Wow, Kindergarten already? Time flies!!
Layne starts 2 day preschool next week, I am totally nervous, I know I will cry! She is so excited!