Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Daughters?

























So those are both pictures of me when I was my girls ages. What do you think?

7 comments:

Kristie said...

Ellie is so you!! Rowan has a little different look to her, I think it's the nose or something.

Natali Thompson said...

They are for sure your girls!

Camille said...

that is crazy. they totally look like you. how cute ;)

Kath said...

It is so cool to look back and see yourself in your kids...they are so cute. So far all I see is Cody in mine...except their dark hair. He was very, very blonde. Maybe some day I will see it?

natasha said...

i see rowan in you in that picture. ellie...i'll have to wait it out. :)

TulsaT said...

Funny, I think they look nothing like you!


Just kidding, all I see is beauty, both in your kids and their mom.

OlmsteadFam said...

That is so cute to see such similarities, so fun! So after I looked at yours I clicked back over to mine and noticed you have the old blog address (www.bundleyourbaby.com) the new one to update is www.olmsteadfam.blogspot.com
hugs,
kelly