Saturday, January 26, 2008
Just a Quick Comment
Okay, so I just read my friend Elise's blog and she is going through one of the worst pregnancy scenarios imagineable (Sorry, Elise but you are) and I feel like the most ungrateful wretch possible. Honestly, I have been trying to hug my kids more, let them sit on me when I don't feel like being touched, and use my ultra calm voice instead of screaming for one reason- because they are here on earth with me and I can. I simply cannot imagine what my life would be like without them. I am SO GRATEFUL for my four kids not in kindergarten yet- because, as far as trials go, four healthy children is a REALLY LUCKY one. I am sorry if I indicate anything else. I am overwhelmed and tired, but I am grateful. So, Elise, know that Kori has impacted my life already. I love you, and I love your baby girl. You can do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
thank you for this sweet blog. the next time i feel like losing it with my kids i will be thinking of you. also, let me know when i can steal noah again. mike misses him!
That's a great post for us all to remember to hug our kids more, etc. I sure need reminding.
I just saw a website yesterday called Now I LAy me Down to Sleep. They take free photos of infant bereavement. I thought it strange at first but after looking/reading it was really special. I don't know the whole situation with your friend. I just wanted to share that in case she would be interested (if it goes that way). Such trials, we all have them and wonder how we'll get through and yet the LORD knows us best. I wish I could remember that all the time too.
Thanks Jaime. At first when I saw my name in your post, I was like HUH? That really was a nice reminder--even for me being in the situation--I lose my temper with Jordan, poor guy. When you really consider the eternal perspective of things, these sweet little spirits are in our care (yikes!) and need to be loved and hugged! But sometimes they are so NAUGHTY! :) I really appreciate your support and thanks again for the very sweet comments. Thanks also to the comment above mine for the tip about the free infant photos. I will look that up!
Jaime -
I finally looked up your blog! I can not believe you have four kids....:) Makes me grateful for my two! I can not imagine doubling the trouble, fun, and love with 4! Congratulations on Liam and hang in there! Thank heavens for Grandma Susie's house - I think that may be your best escape with built-in babysitting!
Post a Comment