Thursday, August 6, 2009

Noah's Basketball Game

So, we signed Noah up for Basketball and he is on a team with all of his little buddies. His games are like 45 minutes away so we practice closer to home. The boys are pretty much the sons of the Basketball DAD's.. and I cannot believe how much better they have gotten! So my proudest moment was during the last game. They were killing the other team and the coach wanted ALL the boys to score baskets so he told Noah to get the ball and then pass it to a certain player. Noah worked just as hard- took the ball down the court- and then would pass it to the designated player, over and over until that other player scored... then the coach would have him pass to a different player until HE scored. Noah worked his little butt off, even though he wasn't the one scoring baskets.. Seriously- I think it was the proudest I have EVER been of my ultra competitive Son!
PS.. like the wristband? He wears them everywhere and now has friends at school asking if he will give them a wristband for their birthdays..

6 comments:

Hansen Family said...

So cute! trae wants to play basketball it hasent started here yet. We are signing him up for flag football it should be intresting!

TulsaT said...

Way to go Noah, way to be a team player!

Elise said...

Nice job Noah! Sweet defense.

Mindy and Marty said...

HI Jamie...your kids are so dang cute. How crazy to have your kids in sports, that will be an expensive but fun time to have mine get involved in things like that. Already having Ruby in dance/gymnastics and swimming is eating my wallet. It's cute to see them get competitive and really want to do good and win. Well, cute to an extent I guess.
A 45 min. drive though to games - thats dedication.

Chiara said...

I love it! My Mason would wear a wrist band everyday if I'd let him. I bought him a pack for C-mas last year of every color....so he could at least coordinate with his outfits every day!! ;)-

Red's Lover said...

I was wondering if Colin Taught Noah How to play basketball?