At the airport. I think that this was the first flight Rowan had been on since she was a few months old.. The kids were so good on the flight.
The 2002 cousins again..Haley is the lone girl most of the time
Hanging out on dock while the boys were working on the rock wall. Jerry let us put my IPOD music on the outside deck speakers and so we had a bit of a dance party on the dock.
The first 12...
More Dance Party. Chris and Kristie's girls have some soul! Liam does like to shake his bootie- but usually only when he can get a laugh from it...
It was sunny about 3 of 10 days... the other 7 were the ONLY stormy days of the ENTIRE summer! We ended up taking the kids bowling and to the movies.. Not ideal but I think a lot of the kids were stoked about the rain because they got out of skiing..:) The kids had a great time playing in the rain, fuseball, ping pong, etc.. We didn't see Ellie and Maddy the entire week- you would think they would get tired of each other, but no, they were still going strong at the end of the week. I don't think they realize how lucky they are to have their cousin also be their best friend.. The kids really are extremely lucky to have cousins they love to hang out with..
4 comments:
I love the picture of all those kids on the dock, that is priceless! The matching suits make it especially cute! I want a lake house :)!
The kids may not realize right now how blessed they are to have their cousins as their best friends....but they will when they grow up. My cousins and I have been inseperable our whole lives....and I live a few blocks away from one, we see each other every day and are still the best of friends.....
Matching suits!?! Man I am just excited that my kids are wearing a swimsuit! He he he...very cute!
How's it going? I haven't checked your blog in a while. That looks like so much fun-those kids are all so close in age! That has got to be a blast!
Post a Comment