Yesterday, we were singing the song- the window, the window the 2nd story window- with a heave and a ho and a mighty throw, we through her out the window... Later I could hear Noah explaining to Ellie that the 2nd story window is "a window so high that you can read two books before you hit the ground.."
4 comments:
SSSSSSOOOOOOOO happy to see you blogging again!
Noah is so funny! and I have never heard that song it sounds creepy!
That is hilarious! I never thought of it that way. I am with Tessie, though, that song sounds a bit morbid.
Enjoyed getting caught up with you and family. There was nice music playing, but the video of Liam wouldn't play...did I do something wrong?
I am loving my mission...I have a blog now, dailyrejoicing.blogspot.com where I'm trying to "journal" my experiences! Love, Aunt Margaret
Post a Comment